So, yet another health update.
1) Last week we went to the doctor because I was feeling worse. They said it was still mykoshit (without taking any blood or doing any tests) and that my back was still just "weak muscles" and to go back to physical therapy. So that was really depressing and they're terrible doctors and don't care a thing about me. So I'm sorry if I was a bitch last week. They also told me to take 400 mg of ibuprofen every 8 hours, which is significantly less than what I'd been taking. So that didn't help.
2) Today we went to the infectious disease specialist, and I was informed that I very obviously do not, in fact, have mykoplasma OR weak muscles, and I have a thing called fibromyalsia. It can't be cured, but it can be managed, and it was triggored by mykoplasma that I had at some point in the past year or so. It basically causes lots and lots of pain. I stay with ibuprofen until I go to a somethingatologist and get some sort of pain management therapy type thing.
3) It's really awesome to have a real diagnosis and I'm more than happy. Yeah, yeah, "Yay! I have an incurable disease!" is kind of weird to say, but whatever. I'm also more than upset that I've been being treated for the wrong thing since about September, and I've gone to three separate doctors who haven't been able to do a goddamn thing to help me.
4) I want to wave this in the face of Miss Richardson, who has been accusing me of being lazy and rolling her eyes at me when I come in late and acting like an immature little girl everytime I'm absent. GO GET A DISEASE AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BUNCH OF SHIT WHEN YOU'RE LATE. BITCH.
5) After the doctor's appointment, which was in Fairfax, we went to Trader Joe's and got food and then stopped in the record store. I was looking for After Bathing At Baxter's by Jefferson Airplane or the first Velvet Underground album, but they didn't have either of them, and Iggy Pop was 15 dollars so I got Sandinista! by the Clash. It was only a dollar less thatn Iggy Pop, but it's THREE RECORDS, so I'd say it's worth it. No one really cares about this, do they?
6) I'm like 800 pages behind in Sophie's World, despite the fact that there are only 500 something pages. It is possible, though, I swear. 800 pages.
7) This was probably the worst thing I've ever written. I'm sorry. Bed now. I was also told to take some form of sleeping aid. Yay, more drugs for Hope. Erm, that was sarcasm. In case you couldn't tell. A sarcasm font is needed badly.
OH WAIT ONE MORE THING. Everyone on my friend's list SUCKS. Actually, the only thing that sucked was the debate topic. So here's a new one: capital punishment. Go to it!